Dr. Sara Frampton has experience in both psychology and education. She has a BA in Psychology from The George Washington University, a Masters in Education from the University of Virginia, an M.S. in Counseling from San Diego University and a Ph.D. in Psychology from USIU/Alliant University.
She started teaching Special Education in 1977. She holds credentials to teach in Virginia, New York, and California. Current credentials include:
· Clear Specialist Instruction Credential in Special Education
· Authorized Field: Learning Handicapped
· Clear Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
· Clear Pupil Personnel Services Credential
· Specialization: Basic Pupil Personnel Services
· Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence
· Clear Administrative Services Credential (Examination)
· Community College Counselor Credential- Lifetime
· Community College Instructor Credential in Psychology- Lifetime
Dr. Frampton is a Licensed Educational Psychologist, (LEP 1445) and a Marriage/Family Therapist (MFC 20038). She has been a Special Educational Advocate since 1982.