Applications will be accepted November 1 through December 1, 2019 5PM EST. The winner will be notified via email by December 31st 2019.
Eligibility: Candidates with medical or doctoral degrees who are in a postdoctoral training program, or within the first 6 years of their first academic appointment at a university or research institute, who are performing research in or closely related to bipolar disorder.
Please submit in one pdf file to email@example.com:
1) Cover page including your name, email, university/institute, department, address and phone, and mentor name and email.
2) NIH-style 5 page biosketch.
3) One page (font 11 point Arial, 0.5 inch margins, single spaced) statement on your background, research interests and career plans and how they would benefit from your attendance at the conference.
4) Proposal of the research you plan to perform with the funds. Include the project title, aims, hypothesis, relevance for clinical care and research in bipolar disorder, and brief description of methods. Maximum 2 pages (font 11 point Arial, 0.5 inch margins, single spaced).
5) Letter from the candidate’s mentor (2 pages maximum).