We Are #BipolarTogether | March 30, 2022
Get ready and excited for World Bipolar Day, on March 30, 2022! World Bipolar Day’s ultimate goal is to inspire a global shift in thinking that will eliminate social stigma and promote acceptance. This year, our theme is #BipolarTogether!
Here’s a five ways you can make a difference:
- Get Social: Post your photo or video with our hashtags #WorldBipolarDay and #BipolarTogether on each post you make on March 30th. Let’s get these hashtags trending! Make sure to tag us @intlbipolar on Twitter and Instagram and @InternationalBipolarFoundation on Facebook in your posts!
- You can even share one of our graphics, which are linked here!
- Share Your Story: Be featured on our official Social Media! You can share your story with our community by DM-ing us @intlbipolar or emailing email@example.com to learn more submit your video or photo for World Bipolar Day 2022!
- Write Down Your Story: Write a blog about your experiences in honor of World Bipolar Day! Check out our blog prompts linked here.
- Check out our first blog in the series, “Why I No Longer Feel Alone” by Ana Gimber!
- Learn More: Tune into our live Webinar on March 28th with David Bartley, where we will talk about the importance of connecting together to spread hope!
- Start the Conversation: Create a space to discuss talk openly with your friends and family about your (or their) experiences with bipolar disorder.