Welcome to the International Bipolar Foundation community! We’re so happy you’re interested in sharing your story with us.
Prior to submitting an application, review our blogging manual here. Once reviewed, please fill out the blogging agreement included in the manual and submit with the brief application below. For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our bloggers are volunteers and contribute blogs pro bono.
June Writing Prompts
Men’s Mental Health Awareness Month
- What are some ways that you find hope when you’re struggling with your mental health?
- Have you ever faced mental health stigma as a male?
- How do you take care of your mental health on a daily basis?
- What advice do you have for other men who are struggling with their mental health right now?
- Have you experienced self-stigma due to bipolar disorder?
- How does outside stigma affect your mental health?
- What are some ways that you combat self-stigma?
- Have you ever spoken out against stigma? If so, how did this help your mental health?
Caregivers & family
- How do you maintain a healthy relationship with your loved one who struggles with mental illness?
- What tips do you have for a parent or caregiver of someone who is newly diagnosed?
- What is something you’ve learned from being a caregiver?