Welcome to the International Bipolar Foundation community! We’re so happy you’re interested in sharing your story with us.
Prior to submitting an application, review our blogging manual here. Once reviewed, please fill out the blogging agreement included in the manual and submit with the brief application below. For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of our bloggers are volunteers and contribute blogs pro bono.
September Writing Prompts
National Suicide Prevention Month
- What are some ways that you find hope when you’re struggling?
- Have you ever faced mental health crisis?
- How do you take care of your mental health on a daily basis?
- What advice do you have for others who are struggling with their mental health right now?
Back to School Month
- How does going back to school affect your mental health?
- What are some ways that you combat the stressors of school?
- What do you wish teachers, parents, professors, etc. understood about mental health?
Friends & family
- How do you seek support from your loved ones when you are struggling with your mental health?
- What tips do you have for a parent or caregiver of someone who is newly diagnosed?
- What is something you struggle with in friendships due to bipolar disorder?