Volunteer with IBPF
We are primarily an online organization based in San Diego, CA. Volunteers help us create content for our website and social media. We currently have many opportunities in these areas:
- Write for our Blog or Faces of Hope and Recovery Programs
- Social Media – Design informative posts to share with our community!
- Edit – Fix minor edits within our website or resources!
- Outreach – Research and contact professionals studying or living with Bipolar Disorder for our Webinar Series!
- Translate – Help us reach new people by translating messages to new languages!
- In San Diego – Join us in our office to prepare, package, and ship our resources to our community members around the world!
- Join us at the Carlsbad Marathon and cheer on runners!
Ready to Get Started?
Please complete the online volunteer application or e-mail Mika at email@example.com for more information.