The mission of CPNP is to promote excellence in pharmacy practice, education and research to optimize treatment outcomes of individuals affected by psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Facilitate the dissemination of information regarding psychiatric and neurologic pharmacotherapy, patient care, and community support.
- Facilitate programs in the areas of psychiatric and neurologic pharmacy at national meetings with organizations that support our interests.
- Improve care for patients with psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Advance the quality of research in the pharmacotherapy of psychiatric and neurologic disorders.
- Support the Psychiatric Pharmacy Certification Exam process and programs preparing exam candidates.