The Cottonwood treatment team is dedicated to the compassionate and sophisticated treatment of:
- Mood disorders, including depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder
- Trauma, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Alcoholism and drug addiction
- Impulse-control difficulties like pathological gambling, work and sex addiction
- Eating disorders
- Spending addiction and relational dysfunction
- Co-occurring disorders
In a climate of understanding and safety, our highly trained clinicians, many with hard-earned personal experience with recovery from addictions and mood disorders, skillfully address underlying issues that support alcohol and drug addiction and mood problems, as well as maladaptive attitudes, perceptions and beliefs that may cause a return to self-destructive behaviors.
Additionally, our clinical team at Cottonwood’s Arizona addiction rehab and behavioral health center is committed to supporting a tight continuity of care and encourages a continuing relationship between our patients and their community-based treatment providers. Our aim is to forge a helpful, lasting therapeutic alliance with all those in our care, their families and treating clinicians at home.