Indian Health Council, Inc. (IHC) is a consortium of nine tribes dedicated to the continual betterment of Indian Health, wholeness, and well-being. With a main facility located adjacent to the Rincon reservation in Pauma Valley and the Santa Ysabel Community Health Center located on the Santa Ysabel Reservation, IHC provides a full spectrum of on-site and outreach services and programs to the North San Diego County reservations of Inaja-Cosmit, La Jolla, Los Coyotes, Mesa Grande, Pala, Pauma, Rincon, San Pasqual, and Santa Ysabel.
- Crisis intervention.
- Staff psychiatrist.
- Individual, child and family counseling.
- Counseling and educational support groups.
- Employee assistance program.
- Psychological testing for children.
- Additional counseling services provided through grant-funded programs.
- Individual and group counseling services for children.
- Play therapy.
- Sand tray work.
- Parentchild interaction therapy.
- Educational prevention program.
- Adult counseling.
- Counseling for youth.
- Group work for both youth and adults.
- Referrals for Adult Residential Services.
- Youth residential placement.
- Traditional healing component.
Santa Ysabel Clinic
110 1/2 School House Canyon Rd.
Santa Ysabel, CA 92070