Association for Mental Health was founded 20 October 1994 in Michalovce . Its main mission is to promote a dignified life of people with mental disorders , discover career opportunities for them in society and provide for them the lack of community services .
Provides social services – supported living facility ( according to § 34 of Act no. 448/2008 Coll . On social services ) and rehabilitation center ( according to § 37 of Act no. 448/2008 Coll . On social services ) and health services – psychiatric clinic.
- Establishing priorities for individualisation assistance to self-help service organizations of people with mental illness and their relatives
- Tetralogy change of sustainability of the changes needed
- Today’s priorities
- individualisation associated with structuring
- application of knowledge from research in neuroscience , social therapy and psychotherapy
- offer community services to people who need it most
- further development of the network within tetralogue prevention