The Mood Disorders Association of BC (MDABC) is a nonprofit organization that provides support, options, education, and hope of recovery for people living with a mood disorder or other mental illness. We serve to build awareness and understanding in communities throughout the province, reaching out to as many people as possible. Join a support group, learn more about mental illness, and take positive steps towards recovery.MDABC can assist you in your journey.
- Provide psychiatric services through Group Medical Visits;
- Provide support and friendship for those with mental illness, their family, and friends;
- Educate the community, provide information, and share experiences about mood disorders;
- Encourage the development of effective self-help models;
- Encourage research into mood disorders and self-help models;
- Link with national and international mood disorder associations;
- Reduce the stigma of mood disorders.