Cornerstone Mental Health Clinics are designed to meet the mental health needs of children ages 5-17 who are Medi-cal eligible or without insurance in San Diego County, by providing individual family group and psychiatric services at the client’s school home or clinic.
These children often experience learning problems or are at risk for placement in special education programs due to their emotional conditions. Our flexibility of services delivery allows us to provide services in the least restrictive environment.
A major focus of Cornerstone’s mission is to ensure the provision of effective, high quality behavioral health services for children and families. We are dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care.
• We provide MHSA services for noninsured clients which provides all services for a small sliding scale fee including psychiatric services.
• Professional & Effective Medical Health Services
• Client-Centered Care
• Flexible Service Delivery
• Service in Home & School
• Parent Education and Support
• Family Participation
• Bilingual Services
• Culturally Competent Care
• Community Outreach
• Assistance with Medi-Cal Eligibility
• Coordination with schools, group homes, community agencies, social services, probation, physicians, foster parents and relative caregivers.
• MHSA services for uninsured clients and their families.
• Family-Centered Mental Health Services
• Evaluation & Assessment Services
• Psychiatric Evaluation
• School-Based Counseling
• Crisis Intervention
• Case Management
• Individual, Family and Group Therapy
• Parent Instruction and Support
• Behavioral & Play Orientation Therapy
• Medication Support
• Drug and Alcohol Education Services, and Referrals
6244 El Cajon Blvd., Ste. 14
San Diego, Ca 92115
PHONE / 619.640.3266
FAX / 619.640.3269