Purpose: to promote social inclusion and the rights of people with psychosocial disabilities. Our main areas of work are:
1) Protecting human rights through advocacy for legal changes and strategic litigation;
2) Promoting social inclusion through direct peer support to people with psychosocial disabilies for participation in cultural and social life;
3) Promoting community living for people with psychosocial disabilities;
4) Monitoring institutions, health care and social service provision to people with psychosocial disabilities;
5) Networking with national and international organisations with similar values.
One of our main projects is Patients, Trustees and Advocates Monitoring and Protection of Human Rights of Patients Hospitalized in Psychiatric Hospitals. This project was awarded the SocialMarie 2011.