World Bipolar Day - an initiative of the Asian Network of Bipolar Disorder, the International Bipolar Foundation, and the International Society for Bipolar Disorders - will be celebrated each year on March 30th, the birthday of Vincent Van Gogh, who was posthumously diagnosed as probably having bipolar disorder.
You are here
Visit our Exhibit Booth at These Upcoming Events
We will be participating at these upcoming events. Please come see us at our exhibit booth!
- September 10-13: Psych Congress Conference, San Diego, CA
- September 17: Girl Scout Community Partners Expo, Chula Vista, CA
- October 7-9: The Gathering on Mental Health and the Church, Lake Forest, CA
- October 22: Meeting of the Minds Conference, San Diego, CA
- October 24: Out of the Darkness Walk, San Diego, CA