- Mutual Help Groups (GAM) for people with Bipolar Disorder (TB) .
- Mutual Help Groups (GAM) for family and friends of people with Bipolar Disorder (TB) .
- Psychoeducation workshops for relatives and friends of people with Bipolar Disorder (TB) .
- We provide information on TB based on international expert consensus on the subject there (this information is available on our web site, its links, our publications, library, video library, our telephone reports and periodic workshops psychoeducation).
- Through our GAM, provide emotional support and help improve the quality of life directly or indirectly affected by this disorder.
- We encourage a better understanding of the disease so that we reduce relapse rates and a full social reintegration.
- We help eliminate the social stigma and self-stigma associated with TB problems (the sense of stigma is one of the main predictors of relapse).
- We promote and instruct patients and families on how to deal with the disease face effective and productive behaviors, both in times of crisis and recovery periods.
– See more at: http://live-ibpf.gotpantheon.com/resource/fubipa#sthash.ejHDLc6h.dpuf